1.01.2014

goodbye 2013, hello 2014



Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve. My night was very mellow, which was exactly what I needed! Here's a quick look back at 13 of my favorite outfits from 2013!!












1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Each year has its fair shares of ups and downs, but thankfully 2013 had many more ups. This past year was particularly exciting because I started my blog, and have made connections with some truly spectacular people. I'm looking forward to what the new year will bring and to checking off some things on my ever growing checklist. Speaking of lists, I have a fun post that I will be sharing with all of you very soon!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...