9.16.2013

Weekend Wear // Mellow Yellow



Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. The weather in Boston has been extremely unpredictable lately, but this weekend was absolutely beautiful. I will admit that I didn't get to spend much time outside this weekend because I was working for most of it, but the customers that came into the store said it was quite lovely!




As I've mentioned before, when it comes to dressing, I'm all about comfort, especially on the weekends. This H&M men's tank is perfect for running errands and lounging around the house because its light weight and super soft! I'm honestly going to buy several of these next summer because I'm obsessed with them! Also, how fun is this Madewell necklace? The animals are so cute! 



H&M men's tank // J. Crew toothpick jeans // Madewell necklace // Converse sneakers // Tarte charmed

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!!

XO,
Kimiko

Photography by Paul Hatfield


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...