9.11.2013

Insta-Outfit // Travel Wear



Although I want to look nice when I'm traveling, my main objective is always comfort. I'm very fidgety, and I become antsy on long flights, so I know I have to wear clothes that let me easily move around. This Free People sweater is one of my absolute favorites because it is light, breathable, and a beautiful ballet pink color. I also love that it has the option to become an off the shoulder sweater! It's not only my perfect travel sweater, but also one of my go-to sweaters on gloomy days.


Also, how awesome are these sunglasses? Thanks to DeRon for the long-term loan!


Free People sweater // BP tank (old) // J. Crew minnie pant // Target sunglasses // OPI malaga wine

Thanks for stopping by! 

XO,
Kimiko

p.s. I swear I was much happier than I look in these pictures! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...