9.09.2013

Day in the Gardens



When in living in Boston, do as the tourists do. I've realized that whenever I move to a new place, I'm easily sucked into my work routine, and forget about all the great things that my new home has to offer. It's easier to tell a friend or co-worker that you will meet them for drinks or dinner (that's what happens when food is always on your mind), instead of planning a trip to one of the many amazing landmarks in Boston. So, to break this vicious cycle I've gotten into, Paul and I planned a mini afternoon date in the Public Gardens. We picked up some food on the way for our very low-key picnic, and took in the sun while admiring the wide array of festivities that were happening around us. To top things off, we finished with some delicious gluten-free cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes on Newbury Street! In my humble opinion, no day is 100% complete or successful without a cupcake or large bowl of fro-yo!










J. Crew top (old) // Old Navy jeans // Converse sneakers // J. Crew crossbody bag // Timex watch // BaubleBar bracelet


Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
XO,
Kimiko


Photography by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...