9.18.2013

Insta-Outfit // Gloomy Days



It’s so hard to keep up with the weather these days! One day it's sunny and breezy, and the next it’s cloudy and pouring. It’s almost like Summer and Fall are constantly playing tug of war.  Although it’s sad to see summer come to an end, I’m more than ready for sweater and boots weather. Bring on the crisp mornings, changing leaves, and comfy sweaters!



J. Crew Coat (similar) // J. Crew cardigan (similar) // J. Crew blythe blouse // J. Crew minnie pant // Gucci watch // Sperry boat shoes

I love the color of my cardigan. If you ask me, it’s the perfect burnt orange color, and reminds me of yummy pumpkin pie. I’m definitely planning on adding some more burnt orange pieces to my ever-growing closet! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

XO,
Kimiko

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...