9.30.2013

Back To School



This post is a little bit tardy! (See what I did there?!) I know school started almost a month ago for most people, but better late than never, right? Unfortunately, that excuse will most likely not work with most of your teachers, trust me.



I grew up wearing school uniforms, so the combo of a button-down shirt or a polo with a plaid or striped skirt always reminds me of my early school years. Anything simple with a touch of preppy is right up my fashion alley!


Charlie's blog debut! Isn't he adorable?! 


J. Crew button down // J. Crew moto skirt (also love the wool version) // Gucci watch // BaubleBar bracelet // J. Crew bangle // Sephora The Red // OPI malaga wine

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!!

XO,
Kimiko

Photography by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...