10.02.2013

Gone Fishing



The weather on Sunday was perfect for a leisurely stroll down Newbury Street! I couldn't believe there were so many cute little boutiques that I had yet to explore. Luckily, I had the perfect partners in crime! Jill and I spent most of the morning admiring and trying on all of the new fall clothes and accessories. Can't wait for our next Sunday girls' day!


I don't know what it is, but there is just something about fish that make me happy! This cute fishy sweater layered over a short sleeved button down shirt was perfect for the breezy yet sunny day!



J. Crew tippy sweater (need this one too) // Nordstrom button down (old)// Free People Jeans // Enzo Angiolini boots // Aldo sunglasses // Target clutch // My dad's watch 

Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

XO,
Kimiko


Photos by Jill. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...