10.21.2013

Last Minute



Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you all had a nice weekend. The weather is beautiful, and all of the trees are full of festive red, orange, and yellow leaves! I just LOVE Fall; hands down the best season!


This was an extremely last minute outfit. I spent most of morning moping in my room because I woke up feeling like I had nothing to wear and lacked my normal creativity. Luckily, Karina snapped me out of it when she told me that I wasn't allowed to lack creativity, and needed to pull myself together. I guess that's what sisters are for! This is a men's sweater so it's a tad big, but sometimes its nice to not have to worry about sucking it in at all times. You all know what I'm talking about, right? ;)


J. Crew vest (similar) // J. Crew striped sweater (on sale!) // J. Crew chambray shirt // J. Crew minnie pant // Bandolino boots (similar) // BaubleBar x Honestly WTF necklace

Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

XO,
Kimiko


Photos by Felicia. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...