10.07.2013

Trust Me...



Hello beautiful people! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! My weekend wasn't very relaxing because I was working all weekend, but I always enjoy spending time with my J. Crew family :). Alright, I have a confession to make: this is not my t-shirt. In fact, when I first saw Paul wearing this shirt, I told him that he couldn't wear it out in public with me. So mean of me, right?! Let's just say I quickly realized that I was completely wrong about this t-shirt, and now I want to wear it all of the time!



Also, how great is this skirt? I spent several weeks debating whether or not I should buy it, but in the end I decided it was just too great to pass up. If you ask me, every girl should own a sequin skirt.




T-shirt (borrowed from Paul) // J. Crew skirt // Michael Kors clutch // Enzo Angiolini heels // BaubleBar necklace and bracelet // J. Crew bangle // Aldo sunglasses // Sephora The Red

Thank you for reading! Have a lovely day!!

XO,
Kimiko

p.s. My grandma really is a ninja. Trust me. 


Photography by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...