10.28.2013

Blue Olives



Happy Monday everyone!! I had a wonderful weekend (and lots of wine!!) with my friends and my little sis. My apartment is definitely not big enough for my sister to live here permanently, but having her here these past few weeks has been the absolute best thing ever. Nothing is better than sister time :).



This is one of my favorite transition outfits; it's perfect for Fall and Spring. A trench coat is a necessity for every woman! I love this London Fog trench because it comes with a removable lining, which is perfect for the cooler months.



London Fog trench coat // Madewell popover shirt // J. Crew toothpick jeans (similar) // J. Crew scarf // Nine West heels (old) // BaubleBar ring and bracelets

I hope you have a great day! Thank you for reading!

XO,
Kimiko

Photos by Felicia. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...