10.10.2013

You're Invited // L'Aroma Cafe & Bakery, Boston



Eating delicious food, and drinking coffee or cocktails are two things that are near the very top of my extremely long List of Things I Like To Do. Although I've lived in Boston for almost two years, I'm still constantly discovering new places to check out. So what better way to combine multiple loves than to start a blog series on local bars, cafes, and restaurants in and around Boston?! Thank goodness all of my friends love food as much as me! First stop: L'Aroma Cafe & Bakery.



Where: 85 Newbury Street, Boston, MA

Why I love it: For one thing, they have delicious coffee. The Spanish latte was divine! They make it with a tiny bit of condensed milk, which gives the latte just the right amount of sweetness. But the best part was their gluten free cranberry scone! I haven't had one in forever, and I forgot how crumbly they can be. I think I ended up wearing more than I ate. Oops! I can't wait to try their other gluten-free options. For all you gluten lovers, Jill said the frittata was tasty!

Who to bring: Everyone! It's the perfect place to catch up with your friends on a Sunday morning before a fun afternoon of shopping!




Photos by Jill and yours truly. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...