10.04.2013

Oreo Cookie



I know it's fall, but since the weather in Boston is having trouble keeping track of what season it is, I figured I could still sneak in some pictures from my trip home a couple weeks ago! Please excuse my unruly hair in these pictures. We took them in Encinitas on an overcast day, and my hair doesn't always like to cooperate in certain types of weather. But enough about my hair! :)



I fell hard for peplum tops this year, and I know my obsession will carry on through the fall and winter. This one from Express was the perfect addition to my wardrobe. Not only did I get it at a great price, but it was also one of those pieces that could easily transition from daytime to nighttime wear. Now all I need is to find a peplum top with sleeves!




Express peplum (also love this one) // J. Crew shorts (old) // J. Crew hat

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!!

XO,
Kimiko

p.s. I was stumped when it came to a title for this post so I let Paul decide!


Photography by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...