10.18.2013

Neutral Wear



Happy Friday everyone! Today is a great day because I’m finally starting to feel more like myself and less like a cold medicine-addled zombie. Hooray!! I plan on taking it easy this weekend, and using my free time on Saturday to clean up my now very messy apartment and to see some of my lovely friends.




By now, you all know that I love me some colors, but sometimes it’s nice to wear a more neutral palette, especially in the fall. In my humble opinion, you can never go wrong with a plaid shirt, especially ones from Free People. I tend to buy my plaid and flannel shirts from the men’s department because I’m not a huge fan of the girly plaid. You know what I’m talking about, right; the ones that only come in pink, purple or light blue mixtures. Don’t get me wrong, I love all of those colors, but personally I like my plaid to look a little more rugged. Rugged? Yes, rugged :). All of that being said, I couldn't say no to this Free People shirt because the feminine silhouette is flattering and a nice change from my boxy men’s shirts.



Free People shirt // Bar III pants // Michael Kors clutch // Gucci watch // Enzo Angiolini heels


I hope you all have a fun weekend! Stay healthy!

XO,
Kimiko


Photography by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...