9.03.2013

California --> Boston



Hi! I hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend! I spent most of Labor Day playing with my puppies and running errands with my family. We ended the night at a really exciting, but very long Angels game. I'm sad that my mini vacation is almost over, but at least this will be a short work week.


Oh, and of course the weather is beautiful on the day I'm leaving. I think I accidentally brought the humid Boston weather with me out west. Here's to hoping I bring this cool seventy degree California weather back to Boston! A girl can dream, right?

See you soon Boston!
XO,
Kimiko


p.s. Paul and I (okay, mainly Paul) finally had some time to revamp my blog a wee bit! I hope you like the new set-up as much as we do!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...