9.05.2013

Coffee Break // Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow



If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you already know that I got my hair cut this weekend! I actually had my hair trimmed a little bit in July, but it wasn't noticeable. That was the first time in about 8 years that I let someone other than my trusted hair stylist cut my hair. I even dragged Paul with me because I was so uncomfortable going to someone new. I find it funny and, to be honest, a little strange that I’m a creature of habit when it comes to who cuts my hair. I find my attachment to my hair stylist especially funny because I have no problem traveling, relocating to new places, and meeting new people, BUT when it comes to major (or minor) changes to my hair, I only trust Colleen. 

Maybe part of it is the fact that her salon is in her home, so it’s very clean and comfy. But she is one of the most genuine and caring people I know, and her work reflects her passion not only for hair, but also for making her clients feel special and beautiful. And, if you ask me, that’s more than enough reason to keep going back to her. That being said, I thought it was finally time for a change, and decided to take the plunge and get some bangs. I wasn't planning on taking any length off of my hair, but when Colleen suggests something, you listen. I honestly couldn't be happier with my new haircut, and I think I’ll be keeping these bangs around for a while. They do make me look younger, and who doesn't want to look younger?

Happy Almost Weekend!

XO,
Kimiko

p.s. If you live in Orange County and need a hair stylist, let me know! Colleen is the best! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...