9.16.2013

Boston --> Chicago




As we all know (or at least many of us know), September is chock-full of fashion weeks throughout the US and Europe. Last week it was New York, and this week it's London. But what most people don't know is that this week is also Chicago Patio Week! 

Okay, so I might have just made up that name, but when you really think about it, there are a lot of similarities between Fashion Week and Chicago Patio Week. Patio Week is one week dedicated to showing all of the new patio collections from the major patio brands. I love seeing the new designs, fabrics, and finishes. The best part is that I get to spend the entire week with my dad! I'm taking a vacation from my job to work with my dad, and I couldn't be happier! There's nothing like some quality father daughter time! Sorry for all the exclamation marks, but like I said, I'm super excited!! See you soon Chicago!


XO,
Kimiko


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...