1.07.2014

s+w on instagram


Happy Tuesday lovelies!

1. Playing dress up with faux fur hats at Restoration Hardware
2. Christmas Eve in Cali calls for shorts & my favorite Whole Foods green smoothie
3. Date night games with Paul at Macaroni Grill
4. Super fancy NYE dinner from In-N-Out
5. Christmas stockings hung by the chimney with care
6. Found my favorite coffee bubble tea at Lee's Sandwiches
7. This year's designer Christmas tree thanks to my creative & talented sister
8. My very first Pho experience! It was delicious.
9. In love with my J. Crew baseball hat
10. Sleepy puppy eyes from my sweet Sophie
11. Plaid-turday in all J. Crew
12. My favorite family tradition continues on with this cute angel bell from Kauai



Stay in touch by following me on instagram @kimikokossler

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...