1.22.2014

seven seas



Happy Wednesday lovelies! This is definitely more edgy than my other outfits, but you know what? I'm really loving it! There's nothing like a leather jacket to make you feel like a badass.





Oh, and how great is this t-shirt? I've been eyeing it in Paul's closet for a while now, and was very excited when I was finally able to take some pictures in it. I love the light blue color and the oversize fit. Gap has so many great graphic t-shirts! I currently have my eye on this California one and this one.

On a side note: I can't help but start singing Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These) whenever I see/wear this t-shirt. But don't worry, all of the singing happens in my head. No eardrums are hurt in the process! 


_______________________________
leather jacket: asos (similar)
t-shirt: gap (borrowed)
jeans: j.crew
booties: old navy (similar)




Photography by Paul Hatfield


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...