1.31.2014

hello weekend



Hiiii!! I'm so excited it's finally the weekend! This week has been like every other week in January: absolutely freezing! On the plus side, we did have lots of blue skies and sun this week! The sun always makes me happy. On a different note, can you believe that tomorrow marks the first day of February?! This means Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Do you already have any plans for Valentine's Day?

Stay warm and toasty this weekend!

XO,
 Kimiko


p.s. Happy Lunar New Year!!



How delicious does this JAM look?! I love anything with raspberries.


Do you think these TRENDS need to go? I personally think that numbers 14, 15, and 17 should never go away!

Did you watch the Grammy's? Who do you think should be crowned the BEST DRESSED

There is still time to check out the sales section at J.CREW and ZARA! Some final sales items at J.Crew are an extra 50% off. 

Need some new book suggestions? Here's a list of BOOKS to read before they come out in theaters this year. 

Sometimes the smallest things can make the biggest impact. This DAD has reminded me to not take small, yet heartfelt gestures for granted.

I definitely need to READ this book before it comes out in theaters. After watching this TRAILER, I know this movie and book will be a tearjerker!



*image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...