2.04.2014

in the mix



Hi, hi! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I heard the weather in Boston was quite lovely this weekend. I say "heard" because instead of enjoying the weekend, I spent the whole time in bed/on the couch recovering from a stomach virus. Although it wasn't pleasant being sick and not eating real food, I'm glad I took the two days to sleep and recover. I don't like going to the doctor's office or taking sick days from work, but sometimes I have to give in and listen to my body. But not to worry! I'm feeling quite chipper now and I'm back to my normal routine!








Are you seeing a pattern yet? I clearly LOVE this shirt and probably wear it way too often. What can I say? When I love something, I find a way to wear it at least once (okay, twice) a week. And why wear only one of my favorite patterns, when I can wear two?! Add some polka dots and voila: outfit complete! 

This outfit is quite a change from last Monday's outfit, but I like to mix things up. The beauty of personal style is that you have the freedom to constantly change and evolve. Having your own style is a beautiful thing, and at the end of the day, you have to wear what you like and are comfortable wearing. Just say to heck with all the fashion magazines and rules!



_______________________________
shirt: j.crew (sold out)
jeans: j.crew (old)
booties: old navy (similar)




Photography by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...