2.26.2014

Uniquely You


wanderlust with ModCloth


Hi lovelies! I'm really excited to tell you about ModCloth's Uniquely You campaign. Each week, ModCloth asks a group of bloggers to style a particular article of clothing or accessory with seven other pieces sold on their site. This week's item is this simple, yet chic dress

The silhouette of this dress makes it timeless, while the textured fabric gives it a little extra pizzazz! After spending countless hours on the their website, I finally settled on the perfect outfit. I blame Boston's freezing winter for my increasing wanderlust and desire to wear light and flowy layers. Oh, and how perfect is this necklace?! I swear it was made just for me!



___________________________________
outfit details: check it out HERE!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...