2.18.2014

spotted



Hi lovelies! It's snowing in Boston, again! I know, big surprise...not. I hope you all enjoyed your three day weekend, and of course, took advantage of the President's Day sales!






Oversize sweaters will always be a staple of my closet. And this super soft and cozy sweater was a welcome addition. I love the neutral color and I especially love the texture. It kind of reminds me of popcorn, which I'm not ashamed to say is one of my favorite snacks, and the one that I consume quite frequently (okay, on a daily basis), but I digress. Besides adding more patterns to my wardrobe, I definitely want to start adding neutral colored pieces that consist of unique textures.



___________________________________
sweater: urban outfitters (similar)
pants: j. crew 
heels: nine west (old)
clutch: target



Photography by Paul Hatfield


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...