2.25.2014

leather essential



Every fashion magazine, blog, and website will tell you that a leather jacket is a must have for every woman's closet, but finding the perfect one can be challenging. There are so many choices: real vs faux, edgy vs classic, black vs color, and the list goes on. Who is overwhelmed with the crazy amount of choices? This girl is!





I have a constantly growing list of leather jackets that I would love to own. Some of which I will only be lucky enough to wear in my dreams! Haha. But, when I saw this leather jacket at ASOS, I knew that it would be the perfect one to start my collection. It's definitely edgy and gives off more of a motorcycle vibe, but who doesn't want to feel like a badass every now and then?


__________________________________
leather jacket: asos (similar)





Photography by Paul Hatfield


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...