2.06.2014

snow wellies



Happy Thursday! In case you missed it, yesterday Boston was transformed into a Winter Wonderland, and I loved every second of it! Okay, so maybe not every second of it; waiting for what seemed like eternity for my bus to arrive was less than enjoyable, but nobody likes to be stuck out in the cold, right?!






A few things worth mentioning...

one. Even though the title of this blog is Sunshine + Wellies, I have yet to take any outfit pictures in my wellies! I know, shocking and downright unacceptable! I figured it was about time I get my act together, and romp around in the snow with my favorite bright red Hunter boots. YAY!

two. I love living in Boston, but I love it even more when it's wrapped up in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow. I don't know why, but I think the city looks beautiful and peaceful on snow days. Hmm, maybe I find it more peaceful because schools cancel classes, and there are fewer people on the bus, making my commute easier?! 

three. I really wanted to make snow angels yesterday, but realized that might not be the most appropriate way to spend my time at work. But let me tell you, I was REALLY tempted! 

four. Mom and Dad, I promise I wore my winter coat, but I had to sacrifice warmth for a couple of photos! 




_______________________________
sweater: j.crew (old)
jeans: j.crew (old, new version)
rain boots: hunter
scarf: zara


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...