3.05.2014

flare



Hi friends!! Long time no chat! My (super awesome) roommate reminded me this morning that this weekend is daylight savings, and it's time to spring ahead. I can't believe it! Goodbye Winter, hello Spring!









So...I might have jumped the gun on my whole goodbye winter thing...it's still freezing here! I love bundling up and wearing coats, but sometimes no number of layers will keep me warm and toasty. I know, I sound like a broken record, but chunky and oversize sweaters are the only reason I've survived this long winter. This J.Crew sweater is one of my favorites because of the color blocking and the high neck. The extra neck coverage really does make a difference! 

On a different note: I'm loving flared jeans! They are a nice change from the typical skinny jeans that I wear, and even make my average day to day outfits a little more fun. I wasn't blessed with longest of legs, so wearing heels is a must with flared jeans. I don't want my legs to look shorter than they already are. :) What are your thoughts on flared jeans?



__________________________________
sweater: j.crew (old)
jeans: paige (similar)
heels: bcbgeneration (old)
jewelry: j.crew, gucci
clutch: target
nails: essie mind your mittens



Photography by Paul Hatfield


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...