4.12.2013

Sea glass and Navy



Happy Friday! This week was crazy busy, but super productive. There is something so satisfying about knowing that you earned every bit of free time during your weekend. Speaking of things that are satisfying...I was thrilled when I finally got this J. Crew silk Blythe blouse. I'd been eying this blouse for months but kept saying I would buy it later. Well enough was enough, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Also, how amazing is this sea glass green color? It's perfect for spring, and definitely brightens up these gloomy Boston days that we've been having lately.





Blazer: J. Crew, Top: J. Crew, Jeans: Free People, Boots: J. Crew (old),  Purse: J. Crew, Sunglasses: Forever 21, Lips: Tarte Charmed, Nails: Essie Playdate


p.s. This blouse is on sale! 


Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...