4.01.2013

Goodbye March...Hello April








Coat: J. Crew, Top: J. Crew, Jeans: J. Crew, Shoes: J. Crew, Jewelry: Amaro, J. Crew, Sunglasses: Forever 21, Lips: Tarte Charmed



I've always considered myself as more of a fall person, but this year I'm very excited for spring!  I'll admit that March was not my best month by any means. I constantly felt behind, and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't catch up. That being said, I'm looking forward to a fresh start. And what better time than the first day of April?!

There are several things that I am looking forward to this month, but what I'm most excited about is warmer weather. Don't get me wrong, I love playing in the snow and wearing boots with everything, but I can't wait to break out my fun wedges and flats! It's still a little chilly here in Boston, so I haven't been able to brave the outdoors without a winter coat yet. I did, however, manage to add some more color back into my wardrobe with my bright orange espadrilles.


Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...