7.19.2013

Connect The Dots



Let’s be honest, if you had to name a pattern that you can never have enough of, and will never go out of style, one of your first responses (besides stripes) would be polka dots. It’s a pattern that can be worn by all ages and on all occasions (even wedding dresses now come adorned in polka dots). 






Also, how great is this yellow?!  I don’t own many things in yellow, but after wearing this skirt, I realized that I need to start adding more yellow into my wardrobe. It’s been so hot here in Boston that dresses and skirts have become my summer go-to's.



J. Crew Blythe blouse // J. Crew skirt (old) // CL by Laundry wedges // Bauble Bar x Honestly WTF necklace (currently sold out) // Aldo sunglasses // Hobo wallet // Essie Blanc


Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...