7.03.2013

Beaded Florals


By now, it should be pretty evident that I love all things preppy. I blame it on growing up wearing striped and plaid school uniforms. But while I love and fully embrace the preppy style, I also love the flowy and free spirited boho style. I love everything about this Free People dress. The dark floral pattern and intricate beading make it a little edgier than your typical sundress, which is great when you don’t feel like going for the “I’m a delicate flower” look.




The material of this dress is perfect for hot summer days! I will admit that it easily gets swept up in the wind, so bystanders beware. I should probably apologize now to anybody I accidentally flashed when I wore this dress in Newburyport. Sorry!



Free People dress (old) // Zinc jean jacket (old) // Nine West sandals (on sale!) // Coach Factory clutch // F21 sunglasses

Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...