7.26.2013

Linen and Dots



This has been one of those weeks that can't go by fast enough. Do you ever have those times when it feels like literally everything (okay that might be a tad bit dramatic) is being thrown at you? Well for me, it's been this week. Okay, to be fair, the only major hiccup this week has been my out of control asthma, but let me tell you, not being able to breathe right is exhausting and it makes you feel a little loopy. That being said, I didn't want to neglect all of you for too long, so I figured it was about time I posted something.




On a lighter note: I LOVE this dress! I'd been eyeing this dress since FOREVER, and now that I have it, I want to wear it every day. The linen material is perfect for these hot summer days, and the large dot print is such a fresh and fun take on the classic polka dot print. We all know how much I love polka dots! Remember this blue dress and this yellow skirt? I just can't get enough of them! 


J. Crew dress // Coach purse // Rainbow sandals // Aldo sunglasses // Timex watch // Sephora Jealous

Photos by Paul Hatfield 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...