5.20.2013

Dottie


I hope everyone had a great weekend! My parents flew into Boston on Friday, and on Saturday we took a mini road trip down to Amherst to help my sister pack up her room. Although my ideal weekend doesn't include packing and moving everything out of a dorm room, being able to spend time with my whole family was great! Plus, not only was I treated to several delicious meals, I also did some "shopping" in my sister’s closet for new items to add to my wardrobe. If you ask methat’s a win-win!! I don’t know about you, but I feel like Monday came way too soon. Luckily, my family is still in town for another day, so I’ll be able to squeeze in a little bit more family time tonight!




Coat: J.Crew, Dress: Madewell, Belt: J.Crew (similar), Bag: J.Crew, Shoes: J.Crew, Jewelry: BaubleBar, J.Crew, Lips: Sephora Mr. Lover, Nails: Essie Geranium 

This polka dot dress from Madewell is hands down one of my best purchases to date. I wear this dress year round (with tights in the winter!), and I can easily dress it up or down, depending on where I'm going. I've always loved dresses, but never really wore them in college, unless I had an event to go to. Now, dresses are my favorite things to wear, especially during hot and humid Boston summers. 


Photos by Paul Hatfield


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...