5.23.2013

Thursday's Thought // On Being Indecisive




If you know me, you will know that I'm fairly indecisive, especially when it comes to food. Even though having a gluten allergy significantly cuts down my options at most places, I STILL struggle to pick something to eat. Does anybody else have this issue? Please tell me I’m not alone in this struggle!

Well, believe it or not, this post is not about food, but rather about my indecisiveness in general. Although I wish I wasn't so torn about things, sometimes I just can't help it. In a lot of ways, developing my blog has been a great way to channel this wasted energy into something productive. This blog gives me the creative freedom to add/change/subtract things until I find the perfect mix. Even after I find that perfect mix, I can still shake things up a bit! 

And, while most of the time I find my indecisiveness inconvenient, when it comes to creating the perfect editorial schedule for my blog, I think my ability to constantly change things and come up with new ideas is very helpful. I'm excited to put one of my flaws to good use, and to continue to find my perfect mix! 


I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...