5.03.2013

Pretty in Peplum










Top: Free People, Pants: J. Crew, Shoes: Enzo Angiolini (similar here), Sunglasses: Forever 21, Jewlery: Bauble Bar, J. Crew, Lips: Tarte Charmed, Nails: Essie Ballet Slippers, Essie Turquoise & Caicos

So I've lived in Allston since September, but it wasn't until last Saturday that I finally had some time to explore the area. Allston is a young town because a large part of the population is made up of college students and it's chock full of ethnic restaurants, bars and cafes. I'd heard good things about Bonchon, a local Asian restaurant, but unfortunately they didn't have many gluten free options. The seaweed salad was tasty though! The next stop on our mini adventure was Kung Fu Tea, where Paul and I had some delicious bubble tea. I got the green tea milk tea and Paul got the grapefruit green tea, which were both very refreshing. I never used to drink bubble tea, but Paul recently got me hooked. Now, I have bubble tea on the brain all the time! 

This Free People peplum top is one of my favorites because it's the perfect combination of flirty and feminine. I also love the mixture of textures between the eyelet and the linen-like fabric. This particular top has a flowy feel to it, which makes it easy to dress up and down. A peplum top is definitely an essential item in any girl's wardrobe!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

xo,
Kimiko


Photos by Paul Hatfield


2 comments :

  1. WOW WOW you look like an Italian model strutting her stuff on the historical streets of Boston.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...