5.24.2013

Chambray and Neutrals


These days I’m all about chambray! When I bought my first chambray shirt from J. Crew, I let it sit in my drawer for a very long time. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking, because now I wear a chambray shirt at least once a week, every week. They are just so comfortable and easy to wear with everything!




The weather in Boston has been quite temperamental. I've found that my chambray shirt is the perfect layer for these slightly humid and muggy days.



J. Crew Keeper Chambray Shirt // Club Monaco Tank (old) // J. Crew skirt (old) // Steve Madden Heaven Patent Flats // F21 Sunglasses // Madewell Southwestern Ring // Essie sand tropez

I don’t have much planned for this Memorial Day weekend, except for working a couple of shifts at J. Crew, searching for a new desk for my apartment (my next class starts in a week!), doing some much needed spring cleaning, and  most importantly, lots of relaxation time. 


Happy Weekend/Memorial Day!! 



Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...