7.02.2013

Coffee Break // Hi. Hello.



Hi! Hello!

I know what you’re all thinking: long time no post, right? It has been a few days since my last post, but time just got away from me last week. I get a tiny bit of test anxiety (by a tiny bit I mean tons), so I was in nonstop study/freak out mode until my final was over. The good news is that I have officially completed 1/3 of my class; only 2/3 left to go! Yay!

So about this midweek holiday…I think it’s strange to have a holiday on Thursday and then return to work on Friday, but I’ll never say no to a one day vacation! I plan on soaking up plenty of sun (with lots of sunscreen, of course) and eating tons of delicious food! I hope everyone has a lovely and fun-filled 4th of July!

XO,
Kimiko


p.s. What’s better than one coffee break post? Two coffee break posts! You’re welcome :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...