6.26.2013

LWD // Eyelet & Dots


I recently decided that I have a love/hate relationship with white dresses. I love how delicate and light they look, but I hate how easily they stain. Does anybody else feel the same way? Okay, I admit that occasionally I am a messy eater, and may have space awareness issues (I am often running into things, such as walls), but I swear sometimes stains just happen! Hence, I've recently invested in several Tide stain remover pens. But regardless of my constant state of stain paranoia, I truly love wearing white dresses, especially in the summer. 





Another one of my summer staples is a chambray shirt worn as a light cover-up (last seen here). It's perfect for cool nights, and to keep the sun off your exposed shoulders during the day. I love this chambray shirt because it's covered in small white polka dots! 






BCBG dress (old) // J. Crew chambray shirt (also love this) // Sperry Top-Sider Wedges (similar) // Tiffany K necklace // F21 sunglasses



Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...