6.05.2013

T-Shirt // Gameday


I don't know about you, but I thought the weather last week was atrocious! It was too hot and way too humid. My California skin was not made for this East Coast humidity! However, this week has been perfect! Started off with some much needed rain, and has remained breezy, yet still warm enough to walk around at night in a light sweater.




A few posts ago, I wrote about moving my sister out of her college dorm, and "shopping" in her closet. This t-shirt was one of my awesome finds! It took some convincing for her to hand it over, but in the end we settled on letting me borrow it for a bit. Although there is nothing fancy about the it (in fact, it is just one of her old volleyball t-shirts), sometimes it is nice to wear a comfy t-shirt and your favorite pair of jeans. My weekend uniform is often jeans and a t-shirt because they're easy, comfortable, and like I said before...easy!



T-shirt (borrowed from my sister) // J. Crew toothpick jeans // Converse Chuck Taylor // Timex watch // BaubleBar tri-pave pyramid bangles // F21 sunglasses


Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...