6.08.2013

S + W InstaSnaps // May


It literally hasn't stopped raining since Thursday night! Of course, my sister had no problem telling me about the lovely 80 degree weather that she was enjoying in California (Thanks Karina! You're sooo sweet). While I love sunny days, I do really enjoy some rain every now and then. The rain makes me want to curl up in bed with a good book and some tasty snacks, which is exactly what I did after work on Friday. Plus, it's much easier to be holed up inside studying anatomy when I know I'm not missing a beautiful sunny day. Speaking of sunny days, May was filled with lots of them, and in case you don't already follow me on Instagram, here are some snaps from May!


Find more pictures and follow me on Instagram (@kimikokossler)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...