6.12.2013

LB(lue)D // Cover Up


A couple weekends ago, Paul, Steve (Paul's roommate), and I took a mini road trip to Newburyport, Massachusetts. Over the past year, several people told me how beautiful Newburyport is, and let me tell you, they weren't kidding!



I would describe it as small town New England meets cozy West coast beach community. The houses were gorgeous, the trees were full of lush green leaves, and on that warm Sunday afternoon, the quaint downtown area was filled with excitement, laughter, and my favorite, frozen yogurt! The only thing missing was the sound of the ocean. Okay, so I admit that I try to act tough about being so far away from home, but sometimes I do get a little bit homesick. We spent Sunday lounging by the pool, working on our tans, and of course, taking lots of pictures! All in all, it was the perfect mini getaway before starting my summer of craziness



Madewell dress // Madewell bikini top // Forever 21 sunglasses


Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...