8.05.2013

Weekend Wear // Red Gingham


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! My weekend was pretty laid back, but I still had lots of fun! Paul and I went to the New England Aquarium on Saturday. They just revamped the HUGE ocean tank that's home to turtles, sharks, stingrays, eels, and a large variety of fish. The penguins were absolutely adorable! I probably made Paul stop every 5 minutes to look at them; thank goodness he’s so patient with me. I also touched a stingray for the first time! I've been to several aquariums, but was always too nervous to touch them before, and I didn't expect them to be so squishy and friendly! Oh, I almost forgot that we also saw the 3D IMAX movie about great white sharks. I’m still shocked by how close the free divers got to the sharks. 




Although Sunday didn't involve any cute animals, it was equally exciting because my friend Jill was finally home from her whirlwind summer adventure in South America! I loved listening to all of her stories, and drooling over her beautiful pictures. Definitely made me add a few places on my Places To Visit List!





C&C California top via Marshalls // Madewell Denim shorts // CL by Laundry wedges // BaubleBar necklace // Timex watch // Madewell rings // Aldo Sunglasses // Essie Good As Gold


Happy Monday!
Kimiko


P.S. Sorry for all the exclamation marks, I was very excited when I wrote this post!



Photography by Paul Hatfield 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...