8.14.2013

Red, White, & Navy Gingham



Happy Wednesday! I don’t mean to sound like a broken record, but lately I have been looking forward to the weekend more and more. I’m not sure if it’s because work has become monotonous recently, or because I haven’t had a vacation in what seems like forever. One thing I do know is that my summer of craziness is finally starting to run me down. This girl can only handle so much craziness before getting burnt out. Luckily, there is only one more week of school left, and then I’m off to California for some much needed time with my family and puppies! Only 16 more days to go! YAY!











F21 dress // H&M belt // Converse sneakers // Coach purse // Aldo sunglasses // Timex watch // BaubleBar and Madewell rings // Essie Good As Gold

I hope you all have a lovely week!
XO,
Kimiko

Photos by Paul Hatfield


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...