8.21.2013

Easy Stripes


Wow, I can’t believe the month of August is almost over! This summer seemed to fly by, except for the occasional week that went slower than molasses, like, for example, last week. While I will be sad when these warm summer days disappear, the end of summer means the end of my Human Anatomy & Physiology course (hooray!). There were times when I thought this final week of class would never arrive, but alas, it’s finally here! To congratulate myself, I bought this cute striped dress (on super sale). I just can't own enough stripes! Everybody needs more stripes in their wardrobes, right? Right!











J. Crew dress // Coach purse // CL by Laundry sandals // Aldo sunglasses // BaubleBar x Honestly WTF necklace 


Happy Wednesday!
XO,
Kimko

p.s. Only 9 more days until California! Yay!



Photos by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...