11.06.2013

Superheroes



Sometimes rummaging through my sister's drawers really pays off! Case in point: this beyond awesome t-shirt. I've always had a soft spot for all things superhero related, so it would be a lie to say I didn't let out a squeal of joy when I saw it.



Recently, I've been all about graphic tees, and this superhero one is my new favorite! Graphic tees are the perfect way to show off your quirky/silly side, and the variety of ways to dress them up and down are truly endless. Since we are on the topic of superheroes, if you could have any superpower, what would it be? I used to think I would want to read people's minds, but I think that would give me a big headache. Maybe the ability to teleport is a better option! Let me know what superpower you would choose!



J. Crew blazer // J. Crew skirt (similar) // Gucci watch // OPI malaga wine

Thanks for reading! Have a magical day!!

XO,
Kimiko

p.s. This little boy is a true superhero, and his wish will come true on November 15th. If you live in San Francisco, I urge you to take part in helping him save his city.


Photography by Paul Hatfield 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...