11.23.2013

24




Yup, today is my birthday! YAY!!! I’m officially 24 years old, which means I'm only a year away from being a quarter-century old. Kind of depressing when you look at it that way! Haha. Anyways, I’m looking forward to spending the day with Paul and my family, and I can’t wait for my birthday dinner at Javier’s! So many tasty margaritas and yummy Mexican food.

I don’t know what it is about birthdays, but I REALLY love them. And, I don’t just mean my birthday; I enjoy celebrating everyone’s birthday. I think that everyone deserves to have a day solely dedicated to them, and to have all of their wishes come true. I also think that half birthday’s are awesome too, because two special days a year are definitely better than just one!! On that note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone born today and HAPPY ½ BIRTHDAY to everyone born on the 23rd of May!

xo,
Kimiko

p.s. I’ll post pictures of my birthday outfit soon!


{via}


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...