11.14.2013

little black sweater dress



Happy Thursday aka Happy Almost Weekend! Let me be the first to say that "Winter is Coming" and to be honest with you, I'm not exactly thrilled about it. It's been SO cold in Boston, and it's been impossible to figure out the right number of layers. While we were taking these pictures, it randomly started to hail! Thank goodness the weather didn't mess up my hair too much :). 



Lately, I've been all about all black (well, mostly black) outfits. When I find myself asking "what should I wear," the easiest answer is putting together a monochromatic (and in this case, all black) outfit. It's like hitting the refresh button on your web browser: everything just looks and feels better! In an attempt to prevent this look from being too boring, I added some gold details and sparkly jewelry.



J. Crew coat (also love the regal blue color) // J. Crew vest (similar) // J. Crew Factory sweater dress (old)  // Enzo Angiolini boots // Marc Jacobs purse // BaubleBar necklace

Thank you for reading! 
XO,
Kimiko


Photography by Karina. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...