11.18.2013

green bean


Hello, Monday! Normally around this time of the week, I’m still in shock that the weekend is over, and yearning for the comfort of my bed. But this Monday I’m excited, and ready to get this work week started. Why the excitement? Because on Friday, I'm headed home to beautiful California to have some quality time with my family, Paul, and my fluffy pups!!! Soon I'll be saying goodbye Boston fall weather, and hello to the sunshine! 



My latest obsession: this green beanie from Urban Outfitters. I've always loved beanies, but rarely liked them on me. I think it's because I never found the right one, until now that is! Not only is the green perfect for fall, but it keeps my head nice and toasty! Waiting for the bus in the morning has been much more pleasant since I found this gem. Definitely adding a beanie to my Fall/Winter essentials list!  




Zara coat // J. Crew sweater (old) // Free People jeans // Bandolino boots // Urban Outfitters beanie

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Thank you for reading!

XO,
Kimiko


Photos by Karina. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...