11.04.2013

Orange Florals



Happy Monday!! I'm so excited that it's finally November, and the start of the Holiday season! In my very professional opinion, November is the greatest month because it contains the two best holidays of the year: Thanksgiving and my birthday! Hooray!!



Clearly, my outfit is not appropriate for Fall in Boston, but it is perfect for the family trip to Kauai I'm taking in November! This trip makes November even more exciting than normal, and I'm definitely looking forward to some relaxing family time, and I'm excited that I'll be tan during the Winter. 


To me, this outfit is the perfect mix of tropical island and Fall colors. I love this floral skirt because the neutral colored flowers are unexpected and different than the typical floral fabrics. 



Club Monaco top (old) // Club Monaco skirt (old) // Michael Kors clutch // Gucci watch // BaubleBar bracelet // Sephora Jealous

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!!

XO,
Kimiko

Photography by Paul Hatfield

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...