11.11.2013

Cozy Days


This is what I like to call my "I can't believe it's already Monday outfit." I decided that the best way to gently ease myself out of weekend mode was to remain as comfy as possible. Hence, the over-sized Old Navy sweater, just-rolled-out-of-bed hair, and my trusty (very stretchy) J. Crew minnie pants. 



I'd been eyeing this Old Navy sweater for quite some time, but was hesitant about the short sleeves. Luckily, my love for over-sized sweaters forced me to hit the "place your order" button, and voila: a few days later this bundle of joy was waiting for me after work! I've already worn it a handful of times (work, grocery shopping, yoga...) and I can already guarantee that this gem will be accompanying me to Kauai. It will be the perfect cover-up in the late afternoon. Don't you agree?!   



J. Crew coat // Old Navy sweater // J. Crew long sleeve // J. Crew minnie pant // J. Crew scarf // J. Crew boots (old)

Thank you for reading! Happy Monday!!

XO,
Kimiko



Photography by Karina. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...