12.03.2013

dinosaur


Aloha from Kauai! I swear I'm working on my tan, but two days of rain have seriously delayed my progress! Good thing I have five more days of fun in the sun! Oh, so let's talk about this dino tank; I've worn it almost every day since it arrived at my doorstep. Gross, maybe, but I can't help it when I really love something.





Ever since I saw this post on Honestly WTF, I knew I needed to own one of these Buy Me Brunch shirts. And obviously when I say one, I mean all of them! They have so many great designs for both men and women. I bought this one AND this one for Paul. He works at a video game company so I just couldn't help myself! :) The material they use is really soft and the designs are super original. I currently have my eye on this one!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

XO,
Kimiko


_________________________
tank: buy me brunch
skirt: american eagle
wedges: j. crew
clutch: target



Photos by Karina. Edited by Paul Hatfield. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...