12.13.2013

neverland



This post should really be titled "What I Really Super Wish I Was Wearing Right Now and Wish I Could Teleport to Kauai Pronto." Whew, that was a mouthful! Why such a long and slightly dramatic title, you ask? Let's just say this girl is already tired of turning into a popsicle the second she steps outside the door.




Kauai aka home of beautiful sunsets



I had such an amazing time in Kauai, and loved being able to celebrate my parent's 25th anniversary and Thanksgiving in one of the most beautiful places in the world. I'm one lucky girl and very grateful for it! 

There have been so many great places that we've discovered (I will post a mini guide to Poipu, Kauai soon) and amazing people that we've met over the years. I realized that it had been five years since our last family trip to Kauai, so I was really worried that the people we've known at the Grand Hyatt since forever wouldn't be there anymore. To my delight, they were all there and it instantly felt like we had never left. Also, I don't know what's in the water over there, but all of our friends looked exactly like they did five years ago! You are going to think I am crazy, but I swear Kauai is actually Neverland! Add that to the list of why everyone should move to Kauai right now! Sadly, moving to Kauai will not be happening for quite some time, but at least I was able to take advantage of the warm weather, and take home the best souvenir: a tan!!


______________________
dress: Nordstrom (old)
 borrowed from karina




Photos by Karina. Edited by Paul Hatfield.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...